While Dog Rescue Centers can be a great place to find a great dog, you may not be near one. Agreed.
Then both to rehome a dog that you feel you cannot give the best dog care and to adopt a dog your local weeklies, free sheets, pinboards in malls, supermarkets, schools, libraries etc may be your best chance.
Once you get to know the person behind the dog!
- If you need to rehome your dog, make sure now you give your dog the best home with family relationship - our How to choose a dog is a great read: you'll know what to look for in the new owner!
- When you seek to adopt a dog, again you need to be sure that you are the right person to adopt that particular dog: see our How to choose a dog!
Online sources like this can only with luck locally let you find a new home for your dog, or locally let you find the right dog: Only with a lot of traffic to the particular page - and luck! - a global resource like MYGERMANSHEPHERD.ORG can be that additional chance to successfully rehome your dog locally, or to successfully adopt a dog.
But your community's online sources may be a better starting point.
Either way, in both cases of course MYGERMANSHEPHERD.ORG is the one place where you find ALL the guidance you need to make your dog-human relationship a success: We offer you expertise in every subject area.
- Dog health and puppy health: guaranteed 100% UNbiased, and only here!
- REAL food recipes dog food and puppy food: for "zero" vet bills
- Behavior Training: training your behavior first
- Adult dog care: all the dog needs
- Puppy care: even per "look over my shoulder"
- and we cover dog owner health too.
If ever you appreciate the immense work to maintain this uniquely helpful house, feel free to donate a meal.
As .ORG we depend on your (rare!) donations: however small it helps, THANKS SO MUCH!
PLEASE SHARE with your circle what we share with you:
Any problem with the social share buttons, PLEASE say here to help everyone.