While Dog Rescue Centers can be a great place to find a great dog, you may not be near one? Then both to rehome a dog that you feel you cannot give the best dog care and to adopt a dog your local weeklies, free sheets, pinboards in malls, supermarkets, schools, libraries etc may be your best chance - once you get to know the person behind the dog!
- If you need to rehome your dog, make sure now you give your dog the best home with family relationship - our How to choose a dog is a great read: you'll know what to look for in the new owner!
- When you seek to adopt a dog, again you need to be sure that you are the right person to adopt that particular dog: see our How to choose a dog!
Online sources like this can only with luck locally let you find a new home for your dog, or locally let you find the right dog. But your community's online sources may be a better starting point. Only with a lot of traffic to the particular page (and luck) a global resource like MYGERMANSHEPHERD.ORG can be that additional chance to successfully rehome your dog locally, or to successfully adopt a dog.
Either way, in both cases of course MYGERMANSHEPHERD.ORG is the one place where you find ALL the guidance you need to make your dog-human relationship a success! We offer EVERYTHING to
- train your dog better, yourself
- improve your own behavior to train your dog(!)
- care best for your dog
- benefit from top health, both for your dog and for yourself!