The Foundation of Health takes us to a critically important topic that is routinely given minimal consideration by physicians:
What is your purpose of treatment?
Because, like the Foundation of Health, the Purpose of Treatment is critical in order to stay healthy, or to become healthy. Both for yourself, and for your dog.
The difference however is: While the Foundation of Health is THE SAME FOR EVERY INDIVIDUAL, human and animal, the Purpose of Treatment differs among people.
You can clearly see this from the Google search ranking results - which to me appear very weird, quite common with Google results I find: see Purpose of Treatment.
So really, make sure you think now about YOUR Purpose of Treatment?
Because, all treatments impact the lifecycle of your dog and yourself!
The existing classifications I find inadequate, so here I give you mine, to help you discover your Purpose of Treatment:
Thus note that Treatment of Symptoms should come last, and only if the symptoms are pain or discomfort.
- And yet, for allopathic physicians Treatment of Symptoms is everything!
- This is the prime problem of western medicine and why allopathic physicians don't seek cure.
- And this is the very reason for the costly national health system! In every nation really.
- to keep your expenses low, both your tax-funding of the public health deficit
- and your personal health care bills,
- and to guarantee both your own health
- and the health of your dog,
- make sure you set up your mind for the right Purpose of Treatment.
- The one that keeps you both healthy into old age:
- Treatment to cure!
If ever you appreciate the immense work to maintain this uniquely helpful house, feel free to donate a meal.
As .ORG we depend on your (rare!) donations: however small it helps, THANKS SO MUCH!
PLEASE SHARE with your circle what we share with you:
Any problem with the social share buttons, PLEASE say here to help everyone.