Site News and Updates:
- Online dog cost tables are way off - if you too always wanted to know more accurate dog cost, this initial public article on the subject you will find very helpful: Recurring cost for German Shepherd Dog.
- I noticed that too many (aspiring) GSD owners don't know what they are up to when they want to get a German Shepherd puppy. In Dec 2014 I started to keep a multimedia diary of raising a very young German Shepherd puppy: My New Puppy Diary.
- With your MYGERMANSHEPHERD PERIODICAL free subscription you receive our Periodicals as scheduled.
- However, as site member you can access innumerable Periodicals via My New Puppy Diary which is a free add-on for existing site members.
- Although I, so to say, sit at the information hub, even I have learned incredibly helpful stuff from interviewing Top dog experts AND REVIEWING them. You can learn all this too, and even while you commute to work: Dog Expert Interviews with Expert Reviews.
- Plus: Your booking gives you free access to My New Puppy Diary, and access to all linked Periodicals.
- Everyone: Note that due to the insane workload with the Reviews, the Dog Expert Interview Series is now limited to 4 (four) Interviews with Reviews. One per quarter, thus it lasts only 4 quarters = 1 year. Regardless of the Clickbank text, you will be auto-unsubscribed after the 4th instalment, ie max. payments: four.
- For those with dog training needs: By far the best dog training and puppy training value for money in my experience still is The Online Dog Trainer Doggy Dan. At a fraction of what you'd pay even to an ordinary village "dog trainer" for one morning or one evening, with Doggy Dan you have direct access to lifelong dog training insight with the TOP trainer in the world.
- Free books: Again I have scheduled free book promotions for the coming weeks for anyone new to our site (these are only allowed for the Amazon books):
- Note that two small books are perma-free anyway (which is only allowed for the Smashwords books):
- As in the past, I am still giving free privileges to those who participate in the comment section that is under each MYGERMANSHEPHERD PERIODICAL. Post something helpful to others (more than once), and you be rewarded. Look at Maureen: she is so actively involved that she gets everything for free, always.
- Conversely, those who have passively been consuming our uniquely insightful Periodicals for years must not be surprised when they don't get them anymore. Thus, if you wonder why you didn't get Periodical notification emails recently, this is why.
Once again: My New Puppy Diary looks like the perfect preparation before getting a German Shepherd puppy, and to go along with the diary week after week when you have a puppy already.
If you have an adult GSD, My New Puppy Diary is only interesting if you are generally interested in German Shepherd Dogs, particularly care and health and puppy development.
ENJOY your dog! Dog life is short and precious.