Require a lot of quality and very little treatment:
- A veterinarian should only ever give you a suggestion how to treat your dog for an ailment after having identified the exact cause of the ailment!
- Anything other, and you are not facing a quality vet. LEAVE.
- Do not accept and pay for treatment before the cause has been diagnosed.
- That is like paying a plumber for merely taking a look at your water leak. That's not going to fix the leak, and so you would never pay him for that.
- Note that when your veterinarian says something like "it's conjunctivitis", or "it's an ear infection", or "it's an intestinal inflammation" or the like, then that's NOT the cause but the symptom.
- Treating the symptom is palliation or suppression and is not going to help, it will force you to come back to the vet soon, with the same and with more health problems!
- So, don't fall for treating symptoms. LEAVE.
Please give a meal today:
As .org we depend on your donations, however small it helps, THANKS SO MUCH!
Jonathan: "Thank you for your period advice. It is excellent! My GSD puppy is now 8 months and we read your advice regularly."
Dwayne: "I love this site and the info you post onto it. Thanks again!!!!"
Penny: "Thanks for making your great articles available to all of us. it's nice to know that a recommended product is actually available in my country."
Stay with us and your dog will stay with you, both of you healthy and well-behaved.
If you are ever unhappy with anything we write, do or don't do, we want to be the first to know, thanks.
Disclaimer: Always apply your own common sense when you follow anyone's suggestions. As much as your dog is special (s)he may react different too. Note that when you click a link, for privacy reasons we will not share your browsing history, we do not use any tracking script and no Google Analytics. If you click through to a vendor and buy something, the vendor may share a commission with us or may not, only Amazon links always will.
© MYGERMANSHEPHERD.ORG - All content is protected. You must not copy or spin or otherwise change our content to republish it in your name, another one's name or without a name. If you wish to make use of our Intellectual Property Rights contact MYGERMANSHEPHERD.ORG. Thank you.