- A veterinarian should only ever give you a suggestion how to treat your dog for an ailment after having identified the exact cause of the ailment!
- Anything other, and you are not facing a quality vet. LEAVE.
- Do not accept and pay for treatment before the cause has been diagnosed.
- That is like paying a plumber for merely taking a look at your water leak. That's not going to fix the leak, and so you would never pay him for that.
- Note that when your veterinarian says something like "it's conjunctivitis", or "it's an ear infection", or "it's an intestinal inflammation" or the like, then that's NOT the cause but merely a symptom.
- Treating the symptom is palliation or suppression and is not going to help: it will force you to come back to the vet soon, with the same and with more health problems!
- So, don't fall for treating symptoms. LEAVE.
All of this, and so much more, is in The MyGermanShepherd Health Manual:
If ever you appreciate the immense work to maintain this uniquely helpful house, feel free to donate a meal.
As .ORG we depend on your (rare!) donations: however small it helps, THANKS SO MUCH!
PLEASE SHARE with your circle what we share with you:
Any problem with the social share buttons, just say it loud enough that My German Shepherd hears you.