- As much as every ordinary allopathic vet will argue in favor of machine-use examinations and in favor of antibiotics and steroids and other blanket medications, you should aim to:
- avoid all that puts unnecessary strain on your dog, and
- avoid all that is likely to have "side effects" that will require further treatments of the same ailment and/or additional ailments!
- Why? See the Foundation of Health.
- For all the mentioned reasons, it is essential that you yourself know this Health Manual and understand this Periodical. No worries, it is linked hundreds of times, so relevant it is.
- Revisit both this Health Manual and this Periodical after a week, after a month, after three months, and you will understand ever more, and even be proud of yourself, yes!
These documents won't go away.
Well, unless I can no longer pay the server fees for mygermanshepherd.org, as all this is free...!