- While only a quality vet can
- make the right examinations
- determine the cause of any symptoms
- and decide on the most suitable treatment
- finding a quality vet is difficult because in the past too many dog owners have rewarded substandard allopathic vets with payment.
- Yet it is easy to leave outright the average ordinary allopathic vet!
- Just leave.
- Also be aware that it is you who has the knowledge of all the factors just mentioned:
- lifestyle changes
- dietary changes
- exercise changes
- environmental factors etc.
- Therefore, if your vet doesn't ask you questions relating to all these areas, and if your vet doesn't appreciate your insight, I would advise: LEAVE!
- Just leave. Indeed.
- That brings you many steps closer to finding a quality vet.
- In fact, the more vets you leave outright - eg with words like "I will not subject my dog to such incompetence!" - the sooner you (and everyone else) will be left with only quality vets.
- If you proceed like above, then it's highly likely that every time you visit a quality vet they conclude: "Your dog is in good health", and you pay nothing but the cheap basic assessment laid out subsequently here.
- This also means, you don't pay dearly long-term for the harm to health that the short-term relief of some symptom implies. Don't!
Can you give back a bit today?