You cannot rely on your vet: your vet runs a business, you raise a dog.
- We dog owners all must know of the most common ailments, their symptoms, their cause, treatment, and prevention in order to have lifelong the best relationship with our dog.
- Because only when you have a basic understanding of all of these areas, you will know how to keep your dog healthy and happy, and so yourself too.
- And what the consequences are if you don't, financial and otherwise!
- The most common ailments, their symptoms, their cause, treatment, and prevention I portray in this Health Manual.
- As you will notice throughout, many ailments may be indicated by the same symptoms (eg lethargy, listlessness, loss of appetite etc).
- Therefore you will generally need to consider the concurrent appearance of several symptoms, and also put them in relation to lifestyle changes, dietary changes, exercise changes, environmental factors etc.
- In other words, by reading this Health Manual you practice awareness and applying educated common sense.
- To help with that further, I went to great length to cross-link pretty much everything!
- Make use of the links, jump back and forth and across freely. Because, since our birth hardly anything in life we learned from one-time reading. Right?
- I too read important papers five, six times! And with each time I understand more and correct some of my earlier understanding. That's life, that makes it interesting.
All of this, and so much more, is in The MyGermanShepherd Health Manual:
If ever you appreciate the immense work to maintain this uniquely helpful house, feel free to donate a meal.
As .ORG we depend on your (rare!) donations: however small it helps, THANKS SO MUCH!
PLEASE SHARE with your circle what we share with you:
Any problem with the social share buttons, just say it loud enough that My German Shepherd hears you.