The first and most important step to ensure health is to recognize the Foundation of Health:
- Do not feed anything that comprises known cell toxins, either as part of ingredients or from the manufacturing process:
- dry dog "food" bags (kibble)
- industrial dog tin "food"
- industrial dog "treats".
- Do not provide chew toys or other toys that disintegrate and get ingested and intoxicate the body (eg many plastic toys do).
- Do not accept and pay for superfluous vaccinations.
- Do not accept and pay for steroidal or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Do not accept and pay for unspecific antibiotics.
- Do not give your dog tick and flea spot-ons that distribute nerve toxins via the cardiovascular system, rather via the integumentary system.
- Do not accept and pay for superfluous radiation (whether X-rays or therapy).
More detail in the chapters.