- We dog owners all must also be well prepared to critically question the vet's blanket treatment protocol, and for once to decline paying for treatments that cause nothing but harm.
- If you had a very sick child, you would probably study the ailment yourself, and not just blindly accept everything the doc suggests.
- In fact, you might then want to visit a second and third doc, right? The same with a vet for your dog.
- This Health Manual, like anyone else's information, can only give you additional information. Like with your child and yourself, ultimately you and your wallet will determine the course of action.
- However, here all information is impartial. I neither get, nor would accept, payment or perks from the pharma industry, pet "food" industry, or veterinarian associations. This is what makes mygermanshepherd.org so unique.
- If ever you feel unsure about a vet's treatment recommendation or medicament prescription, you are welcome to seek further unbiased help via our consultation page.
- Just in case you ask "Why 31, not 30 ailments?", I say "Why make it an even number where it isn't?"
- Therefore the subtitle The 31 Most Common Ailments and Treatments AT A GLANCE.
- At a glance means succinct, to give you initial insight into an ailment you are concerned about or interested in.
- If you then feel you need to know more and see a veterinarian in person, after reading all of this Health Manual you will be well prepared.
Can you give back a bit today?