Learn here what stalls allopathic medicine - because that is what keeps you paying!
- The focus on symptoms in allopathic medicine stems from the naive idea that "when the symptom is removed, so is the ailment".
- Because, for allopathic physicians symptom equals sickness.
- And yet, any good observer of the human or canine organism will notice "when the symptom is removed ... the body shows its sickness with another symptom elsewhere".
- Because, you cannot fool the human organism, nor the canine organism, by removing some symptom.
- You can only fool medical consumers into believing just that - and opening their wallet for every new round of removing another symptom!
- So how do allopathic physicians remove your or your dog's symptoms?
- They developed lab medicaments ("drugs") that conceal a specific symptom, mask it, cloak it, alleviate it, disguise it, palliate it. So that's called palliation.
- Once you stop using the drug, the original symptom returns.
- They also developed even more powerful drugs, drugs that can stifle the symptom, quash it, quell it, overcome it, subdue it, suppress it. So that's called suppression.
- Once you stop using the drug, the original symptom does not return. Possibly never.
- By far these are the two biggest groups of drugs in allopathic medicine, both by count and by number of prescriptions. More than 99% of all drugs.
- Because ironically, in drug development precision is imposing: Allopathic medicine developed drugs so precise they can for example inhibit the organism's production of a specific protein.
- Allopathic medicine excels in identifying the drug that successfully palliates or suppresses your symptom, or your dog's symptom. Because then you reward them with: CASH.
- They tell you, and you believe, "when the symptom is gone, so is the sickness".
- And that's why with this medical belief system there seems to be no need to differentiate between defect, disease, and disorder, nor between symptom, trigger, and cause. They say: "You are cured!"
- Well no, you aren't cured, your dog isn't cured: The cause of the defect, disease, or disorder is still there, the body is still sick.
- And so, not before long the body will signal its sickness by resurfacing the symptom (if it got palliated) or showing a new, another symptom, elsewhere (if it got suppressed).
- Your allopathic vet or MD will treat that new symptom as unrelated, as new ailment, with a new drug. And the resurfaced symptom with another round of treatment, or sustained treatment, or a more powerful drug.
- Either way, again they make you happy: they successfully remove your symptom or your dog's symptom.
- And you make them happy: more CASH.
Can you give back a bit today?