German Shepherd health problems, symptoms, treatment, prevention, and remedies are fully covered in Tim Carter's concise MY GERMAN SHEPHERD Health Manual: The 31 Most Common German Shepherd Ailments and Treatments AT A GLANCE.
For copyright reasons, here on the site we only showcase a few excerpts from this invaluable manual that is so crucial to every German Shepherd owner and handler.
However, as subscriber to the free MYGERMANSHEPHERD PERIODICAL you will receive a free copy of this concise German Shepherd Health Manual (which otherwise is on sale for $24.95).
What is not hyperlinked below, is in the MY GERMAN SHEPHERD Health Manual nonetheless:
Important Introductory Notes to The MYGERMANSHEPHERD Health Manual
1. German Shepherd Dehydration
2. German Shepherd Hip Dysplasia (Hip Deformity)
3. German Shepherd Elbow Dysplasia (Elbow Deformity)
4. German Shepherd Bloat or Gastric Torsion
5. German Shepherd Digestive Disorder (Gastroenteritis, Pancreatitis, etc)
6. German Shepherd Anal Infection (Perianal Fistula or Anal Furunculosis)
7. German Shepherd Panosteitis (Bone Disease)
8. German Shepherd Arthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease)
9. German Shepherd Ear Infection (Canker or Otitis Externa)
10. German Shepherd Eye Infection (Conjunctivitis, Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis, etc)
11. German Shepherd Dental Disease or Gum Inflammation (Periodontitis, Gingivitis, etc)
12. German Shepherd Paw Thickening (Interdigital Cysts, Pyoderma, and Granuloma)
13. German Shepherd Hind Leg Weakness (Posterior Paresis, Paralysis)
14. German Shepherd Blood Disorder (von Willebrand's Disease)
15. German Shepherd Lumbosacral Stenosis (Cauda Equina Syndrome)
16. German Shepherd Bacterial Skin Infection (Dermatitis or Hot Spots)
17. German Shepherd Immune System Disorder (Hypothyroidism)
18. German Shepherd Epilepsy
19. German Shepherd Skin Allergies
20. German Shepherd Tumor (Malignant Neoplasm or Hemangiosarcoma)
21. German Shepherd Non-Infectious Eye Problems
22. German Shepherd Diarrhea
23. German Shepherd Degenerative Myelopathy (Degeneration of the Spinal Cord)
24. German Shepherd Heart Muscle Disease (DCM, SAS, Heartworm)
25. German Shepherd Obesity
26. German Shepherd Bladder Infection (Urinary Tract Infection or Cystitis)
27. German Shepherd Soft Tissue Trauma or Soft Tissue Damage
28. German Shepherd Diabetes
29. German Shepherd Vomiting
30. German Shepherd Kidney Failure or Chronic Renal Failure (CRF)
31. German Shepherd Kennel Cough or Infectious Tracheobronchitis
Remember, you don't need to buy the MY GERMAN SHEPHERD Health Manual for $24.95, because as free subscriber to the free MYGERMANSHEPHERD PERIODICAL you will receive a free copy of this concise German Shepherd Health Manual!
Note that the most current edition of the MY GERMAN SHEPHERD Health Manual is the book itself. We do not update the online content here so that we have another way to identify the so-called "content scrapers" who illegally copy our work and publish it in their own name or under another person's name or without a name on their own website!
Can you give back a bit today?