Let's again first briefly look what the current understanding elsewhere is, as reflected by Google's results of the presumably "best content" in the world.
This is what Google ranks top for cause medical definition:
And this ranks top for arguably the most critical differentiation of all in western medicine, namely cause vs symptom:
In fact let's take one more look, at the search volume: the interest of people in a particular topic:
You see there:
- a lot of people want to learn the flawed, ambiguous, and superfluous differentiation sign vs symptom
- only few people want to learn the critical differentiation cause vs symptom
- and "no one"(!) wants to learn the critical differentiation cause vs trigger
Be fully aware that all this means that the medical discussion and thus understanding of the cause of sickness in general is mediocre, to say the least.
Because Google's search results reflect the existing content on any subject!
So let's now improve the understanding and hope that Google will share it widely, quickly. For anyone interested and googling the meaning of cause:
Note that most times the cause is most difficult to determine, because:
- typically there is a considerable time lag between cause and symptoms and their diagnosis
- both professionals and non-professionals have been "trained" to focus on symptoms instead of thinking in order to peruse the cause
- and after some ill-advised prophylaxis or one or more rounds of overhasty treatment - before or after symptoms started to show - the cause and some or all triggers can become unidentifiable retrospectively.
- An inherited homozygous SOD1 A mutation causes Degenerative Myelopathy defect in every patient.
- An injury to the ear drum from close gun shots causes a hearing defect in every patient.
- Only a certain amount and type of radiation causes immune system disorders in every patient
- and so in all other circumstances radiation is a trigger of the defect or disorder in question.
- Likewise with vaccination:
- Most times a vaccination will trigger immune system disorders and other disorders
- because by design every vaccination overall weakens the immune system
- while improving the immune response to only the one serotype included in the vaccine: say the particular (inactivated) virus.
- But the immune system impairment does not have the same effect on every organism.
- Therefore most times vaccination will trigger the disorder or defect in question: only contribute to its outbreak.
- However imagine a particularly foolish vaccination protocol: see the six key mistakes made with vaccinations: too early, too frequent, vaccine combination, inadequate chemical adjuvants, vaccination while sick(!), or vaccination while under the influence of immunosuppressants!
- Such particularly foolish vaccination protocol might cause say anaphylactic shock in every patient (say every puppy under 4 months old).
- In this particular circumstance the vaccination then would be the cause.
- The same with chemical substances (in medication, "food", household, or environment):
- Most times they will trigger a disorder or defect in some patients.
- However, certain chemical substances, even in small amounts (and many in large enough amounts), can cause the observed ailment (indeed even death) in every patient.
- In this particular circumstance the chemical substance then would be the cause.
What I love most about all these medical definitions here: They make complete sense, they are common sense - once you think them through. You see that too?
Of course only because over the years I have ironed out earlier imprecision, inconsistencies, and ambiguities. That's what these here, and everywhere else, will still have to do:
Typically I only review the top 100 results for any Google search. And all of those articles and publications, in every area of medicine, all of it is a linguistic mess: imprecisions, contradictions, ambiguities throughout.
Hopefully after reading just the core medical definitions here you notice the urgency for improvement too?
Because without that it is unsurprising why much of today's treatment attempts are ineffective, outright counterproductive, and so why the public health budgets and individuals' health cost everywhere are accelerating.
While this meets the interest of some individual businesses... the cost of this wrongdoing to both the citizen and the economy at large does not justify inaction. Correct?
Help make progress now:
If ever you appreciate the immense work to maintain this uniquely helpful house, feel free to donate a meal.
As .ORG we depend on your (rare!) donations: however small it helps, THANKS SO MUCH!
PLEASE SHARE with your circle what we share with you:
Any problem with the social share buttons, PLEASE say here to help everyone.