With so many unwanted dogs being euthanized we all should act responsibly, and so if you consider to breed your dog note that any dog breeding should meet these prerequisites:
- Straight back, no deformation of back, pelvis, and hips
- Hip Dysplasia tested and clear
- Elbow Dysplasia tested and clear
- Degenerative Myelopathy tested and clear
- von Willebrand factor tested and clear
- No allergies
- No tumor
- CERF certificate (eye clearance) of a veterinary ophthalmologist
- Never had a superfluous vaccination, and absolutely no booster
- Never had steroid or NSAID treatment
- Never had antibiotic treatment
Both breeding dogs have a TOP temperament.
All the puppies (might well be 10!) are sought-after, none will end up in a shelter or worse.
Prerequisite #1 and #2 ensure that the offspring is both health- and behavior-wise desirable, and prerequisite #3 ensures that every dog is desired.
Can you give back a bit today?