19 Oct 2017 MYGERMANSHEPHERD.ORG said goodbye to the MYGERMANSHEPHERD PERIODICAL in the form of a free curriculum of progressively more advanced content that has served our subscribers so well for many years.
We now send out a simple email with three link choices of general content that is the same for everyone regardless of state of knowledge.
So now here we maintain an archive for you. Including very interesting data on free subscriber interest. Check out where we start split-testing! That speaks for itself.
YYMMDD: Open rate - Click rate
171019: 24.0% - 6.9%
- Is MEAT truly good for your dog?
- Quick rundown how to gain the most from your dog's site
- How to prevent dog aggression
171021: 20.4% - 5.0% (testing sending frequency...)
- Tumor/Cancer Risk? All you must know is here.
- Tiny life - Large dog
- Protection Training for Your Dog?
171023: 19.3% - 3.5%
- How to help Your Dog: Help your dog's site to survive!
- Quickly check your dog's condition here.
- Your Dog Poisoning - Be prepared.
171025: 19.0% - 4.0%
171027: 18.7% - 2.5%
- The Foundation of Health!
- Reviewing a dog breeder - b4 you commit.
- Dog Training vs Dog Socialization.
171029: 19.3% - 2.9%
171031: 27.6% - 13.8%
- The #4 Big Killer of German Shepherds!
- The Problems of Obedience Training Your Dog.
- Did you prepare for today?
171102: 21.3% - 3.8%
- Joys of Behavior Training Your Dog.
- Dog Fight Styles and Dog Bite Styles.
- Allopathic Medicine - and why you pay dearly
171104: 20.7% - 3.5%
- Dog Training Approaches.
- Key Flaws of Allopathic Medicine.
- Professional Dog Training - right or wrong?
171106: 20.8% - 2.5%
- What is your PURPOSE of health treatment??
- When Dog Biting may become a problem.
- Dog Toys - and what to do with them!
171108: 19.3% - 3.0%
- How to correctly measure your dog
- ...and then fill in your dog's details here.
- Could Schutzhund Training be for you? And for your dog?
171110: 20.5% - 5.4%
- When Dog Barking may become a problem
- What you'd wish you'd known about washing your dog.
- Did you fill in your dog's details?
171112: 18.9% - 2.8%
- Nothing Can Replace the Regular Checkup by a Quality Vet
- What is a quality vet?
- Dog Commands made simple
From now testing open and click rates... Because I always felt that there was a marked difference in INTEREST between those who subscribed before end of 2013 vs those who subscribed from beginning of 2014, when we had our first attempt at a facebook page and saw people coming from fakebook...
YYMMDD: Open rate - Click rate (subscribed before 2014) <> Open rate - Click rate (subscribed from 2014)
171114: 27.4% - 2.9% <> 17.8% - 2.8%
- Vets run a business < > You raise a dog!
- Dog Bite Training? - And why this rarely is a good idea
- Can happen as early as tonight! - What will you do when you meet a dangerous dog?
171116: 28.5% - 7.5% <> 16.6% - 3.0%
- Where is YOUR dog when you go shopping?
- You pay your vet and MD for antibiotics. Why? Learn here what you wish you knew!
- Winter is there! Indoor dog games - more important than ever
171118: 32.6% - 16.7% <> 22.7% - 10.3%
- The #3 Big Killer of German Shepherds
- Home treating your dog?
- Does your dog...? Are you sure (s)he doesn't?
171120: 23.5% - 2.5% <> 15.8% - 1.5%
- What to do with your power as medical consumer!
- What happened to our mobile tiny house life?
- How do you treat your dog well?
- Stop the foolish shots! Here's WHY.
- What Will a Quality Vet Do in a Consultation?!
- The essence of Clicker Training